I know people are trying to be caring, but... we're in the midst of a record-making streak of days in the 90's, I'm almost 30 pounds heavier than I was a few months ago, I can't sleep for more than 2 hours straight, and I have to use the restroom everywhere I go... so, when you ask me, "How are you feeling?" it's a little challenging to answer! :)
I'm at the point now where I feel most comfortable in a few select pieces of clothing, sitting in the recliner with my feet up, box fan blowing on me, with a glass of ice water. Any variation from this situation wears me out very quickly! I am only driving when absolutely necessary because I can't look around me very easily and every other car on the road makes me nervous! My mom is driving me to the hospital for this week's appointment (thank goodness for mom!)
Baby V. is doing great so far. Had me a little nervous last week because she wasn't moving around as much as she had been, but the last few days she has been moving a lot! Phew...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.